Wednesday, June 6, 2007

So This Local Nigger Wants Trouble?

You know who the fuck you are and anyone who knows me will know who he is.

This nigger struts around town thinking he's Mr. Tough Guy when he's so fucking stupid that he dropped out of high school during his last year because the administration "tried him". Even funnier was when the nigger offered me payment to take his through the mail G.E.D classes for him because he's too fucking dumb to put the weed and alcohol down for a month to take this course for himself. As of right now, he is nothing more than a nigger. A drug dealing nigger with no hope for the future.

Well, this is your only hope. Me. If you continue to harrass me around town and make "anonymous" (I know it was you, nigger, I'm smarter than you even on your best day) phone calls to my house, I will take it upon myself to handle the situation. I will post all your information on neo-Nazi Internet messaging boards. I could even tell them that your information is of particular importance because you're such an avid anti-racist. LOL.

Or if you continue to drive past my house a few nights a week (again, I know it's you), I will be forced to defend myself legally. Why do you think I have waited this long?

No comments: