Saturday, June 9, 2007

Coontact for Today

I was at work today and I observed loud, nigger babble out in the lobby. I went out to investigate. A nigger in a wife beater, yellow hibiscus surf shorts, and flip flops was shouting into his cell phone while other customers were trying to ignore him shouting. He grabbed his phone, ran outside, and I assumed it was over. Actually, the nigger ran outside to grab his BlueTooth headset of his car so he can yell into his phone without holding it up.

"YEAH CUZ YEAH CUZ" the nigger chanted. "ITZ LIK U GAWT QUEENED ON DA CHEZZ BOARD CUZ". "I GOT CRUNK AT DA CLUB SON I WAS OFF DA CHAIN". Doesn't this idiotic nigger mean checkers? That game that niggers sit and play in correctional facilities. The only time I have witnessed niggers play chess was when the rest of the niggers had the checker boards in middle school. The niggers looked at the rules, got confused, and decided to play checkers on a chess board with the chess pieces.

The nigger got up and left to the delight of everyone else, so I did the nice thing and apologized for the nigger's behavior to our customers. One couple just laughed and the man just smiled at me, then looked around. He whispered to me "well, that's the sort of things you expect FROM THOSE KINDS OF PEOPLE, right?" I grinned and nodded. A young white guy was waiting also in the lobby. I apologized to him and he laughed with me.

I think it should be perfectly legal and accepted by communities for companies in the South to display a hangman's noose in their front window to discourage Blacks from coming in and doing business. Yes, a business is in existence to make money, but we don't need a Nigger's money. The majority of the Blacks that come in are relatively quiet and peaceful. One couple who had their daughter work for us are actually nice, respectable Blacks who know the difference between a Nigger and a Black person.

The father is well dressed, well spoken and has a high paying job. The mother is a nurse and just like her husband. Very respectable people. However, their daughter ignores the example of her parent's hard work, use of free education, and has lately started to engage in Typical Negro Behavior (TNB) by hanging out with Savage Negro Beasts (SNBs).

No comments: